- CIVIL LITIGATION
- ZONING LITIGATION
- RESIDENTIAL LANDLORD-TENANT
- COMMERCIAL LANDLORD-TENANT
- REAL ESTATE
- BUSINESS ENTITIES & COUNSELING
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Decision in McLeod et al v Town of Swampscott (Greenwood PDD Spot Zoning case)
- Decision in Theophilopoulos v Salem Board of Health (Transfer Station Permit Appeal)
- Decision Confirming Original Decision in Theophilopoulos v Salem Board of Health
- Appeals Court Decision in Fresh Pond Mall v Payless Shoesource (Shopping Center Lease Litigation)
- Superior Court Decision in Fresh Pond Mall v Payless Shoesource
- Decision in Schissel et al v Town of Swampscott - Cases 1 and 2 (Zoning Appeals)
- Decision in Schissel et al v Town of Swampscott - Case 3
- U.S. District Court Decision on Motion to Dismiss in Ross v. Deutche Bank (Foreclosure Defense)
The Law Office of Carl D. Goodman provides a focused spectrum of legal service to small and medium-sized businesses, as well as individuals on the North Shore and throughout Greater Boston serving clients in Essex, Middlesex, Suffolk and Norfolk Counties. With a focus on real estate related litigation and general civil litigation, our office represents commercial and residential landlords and tenants in leasing, landlord- tenant disputes, evictions and eviction defense, boundary disputes and zoning appeals. From business formation to commercial lease agreements and contract review, all your business law needs can be met by our dedicated and experienced attorneys.
Carl D. Goodman, founder of our firm, is a graduate of Suffolk University Law School. He has tried cases in all of the divisions of the Massachusetts Trial Court and in the United States District Court. While focusing on litigation, Mr. Goodman works with his clients to avoid litigation utilizing his mediation and negotiating skills. His commitment to mediated resolution is further demonstrated by his volunteer service as a conciliator in the District and Superior Courts.
Attorney Coreen Sullivan concentrates in civil litigation including real estate related matters and has considerable experience drafting complex pleadings, representing clients in divorce, abuse prevention orders, and civil restraining orders. She works closely with the firm’s clients keeping them informed of the status and progress of their cases.
We view ourselves as a team and bring that collaborative approach to representing our clients in a professional manner.